I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
We are currently seeking confident and experienced support workers to join our team at a small home for male service users with learning disabilities and associated mental health needs.
Our residents are non-verbal, but each have their own ways of communicating with staff using their own signs. Our residents enjoy going out into the community to participate in a variety of activities depending on their personal hobbies and interests.
As one of Dean Healthcare’s support workers you will enable our service users to live happy, healthy and fulfilling lives in a way which promotes and respects personal preferences. You will be supporting people in their daily lives, including personal care, budgeting, shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry, and assistance with any required medication. We continuously seek to maximise and promote our residents’ independence, privacy, choice and dignity.
As this home provides 24 hours a day, 7 days a week services, we can offer staff a variety of hours, including early, late, twilight and weekend shifts.
• Minimum of 9 months experience within the health and social care sector
• A passion for promoting independence and well-being with residents and fellow staff
• An imaginative and innovative approach to care
• A comfortable and placid attitude as a stressed attitude will be sensed by residents
• Experience in epilepsy awareness preferred, but not essential as we can offer training in this – free of charge!
• Competitive rates of pay starting from £7.50 - £10.00
• Weekly pay
• Hourly accrued holiday pay
• Free mandatory and comprehensive training package
• Free specialist training courses to help with your career progression
• Flexible hours that suit your needs
• On-Call support team available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
Isle of Wight, England£ 7.50 - 8.30 Per hourPermanentPosted 23rd April 2018
£ 7.50 - 8.30 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 23rd April 2018Closes 21st May 2018Ref OHCC/CA/AP
Compassionate and caring?Able to give support to families?Ready for a job where you can feel proud about what you do?Barchester wan...
Kingswood, Bristol, Gloucestershire, EnglandBank...Posted 23rd April 2018
Full time...Bank...Posted 23rd April 2018Closes 30th April 2018Ref EV2
Currently Dean Healthcare are looking for experienced healthcare individuals who are compassionate, enthusiastic and have a passion...