I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Support Assistant - Mental Health & Learning Disabilities - Woking - Full Time/Part Time
Comfort Care Services provides high quality supported housing and support for individuals with mental health needs, challenging behaviour and learning disabilities.
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for individuals with ambition, creativity and commitment to join us in the role of Support Assistants. You will support our service users to improve their daily living skills and live life to their full potential.
Monday - Friday 16.00 - 00.00
Monday - Friday 10.00 - 18.00
Sunday - 08.00 - 16.00 and 16.00 - 00.00.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Implementing and carrying out individual SU support plans
* Safeguarding the rights and dignity of the SU
* Supporting SU to build their confidence, self-esteem and their ability to manage their mental health symptoms
* Support the SUs with taking their medication
* Support SUs with their daily living skills and domestic chores
* Encourage and motivate SUs into employment, voluntary work and/or into education
* Accurately keeping daily records.
If you are passionate about supporting people, have good communication skills, are well organized and looking to further your career we can offer you:
* A competitive salary
* 28 days paid leave (including public holidays)
* Paid In house training
* Career opportunities and progressions
* Company pension scheme
* Other benefits include - business mileage, care certificates, two weeks paid shadowing and medication training.
Keywords: mental health jobs in Woking, mental health jobs in Woking, mental health jobs in Surrey, working in mental health, carer jobs in Woking, carer jobs in Woking, support assistant and support worker jobs in Surrey, care assistant jobs in Woking, care assistant jobs in Woking, support worker jobs in Woking, support worker jobs in Woking, support worker jobs in Surrey, Woking carer jobs, Woking carer jobs, carer jobs in Surrey.