I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Would you like to work in a service that has been rated OUTSTANDING in their care provision?
Dean Healthcare is the leading Health and Social Care Agency in the South West and would like to invite you to be a part of our ever-growing success!
We are currently seeking experienced and motivated healthcare assistants to join our team at a specialist dementia unit in the Southmead/Brentry area. This unit provides 24 hour care and support for 45 service users with very complex needs including Dementia, Huntington’s disease with associated mental health.
Our staff at this unit are skilled understanding people’s communication needs, and in supporting the full process of the illness. We pride ourselves in treating residents with respect and dignity, as well as giving them back their autonomy and allowing them to be themselves in a positive and engaging environment.
As a member of our healthcare team, you will be administering all aspects of personal care, whilst providing residents with choice and respect. You will support residents in interacting with their surroundings, washing, tidying, moving freely about the unit and allowing them to remember all the ordinary tasks they used to do.
• Minimum of 9 months experience within the health and social care sector
• The energy and enthusiasm to work in a busy and challenging environment
• Experience in dementia and EMI, including any associated challenging behaviour
• Experience in high levels of personal care
• Experience and/or training in moving/handling and use of hoists- we offer this training for free
• Competitive rates of pay starting from £7.50 per hour
• Weekly pay
• Hourly accrued holiday pay
• Free mandatory training
• Free specialist training courses to help with career progression
• Flexible hours that suit your needs
• On-call support team available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Kingswood, Bristol, Gloucestershire, EnglandBank...Posted 23rd April 2018
Full time...Bank...Posted 23rd April 2018Closes 30th April 2018Ref EV2
Currently Dean Healthcare are looking for experienced healthcare individuals who are compassionate, enthusiastic and have a passion...
Isle of Wight, England£ 7.50 - 8.30 Per hourPermanentPosted 23rd April 2018
£ 7.50 - 8.30 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 23rd April 2018Closes 21st May 2018Ref OHCC/CA/AP
Compassionate and caring?Able to give support to families?Ready for a job where you can feel proud about what you do?Barchester wan...