I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Dean Healthcare excel in the provision of care professionals to the Health and Social care sectors, we’re proud of the values that set us apart – we are professional, ethical, forward thinking and above all, passionate about what we do.
We are currently seeking experienced healthcare staff to join our team at a residential home in the Fishponds area for adults with enduring and complex mental health needs.
Our residents are aged 60+ and many have come from psychiatric wards. Many would be capable of independent living and are encouraged to explore their potential.
As one of our dedicated support workers you will be assisting residents in their daily lives, including helping with food preparation, general housekeeping and community access. Residents are very independent and are free to leave the house, though they may often ask staff to accompany them if they need additional support. This home has two activity coordinators who organise and promote activities for residents inside and outside the home.
As this home provides 24 hours a day, 7 days a week services, we can offer staff a variety of hours, including early, late, twilight and weekend shifts.
• Minimum of 9 months experience within the health and social care sector
• A passion for promoting independence and well-being with residents and fellow staff
• An imaginative and innovative approach to care
• Competitive rates of pay starting from £7.50 - £9.40 p/h
• Weekly pay
• Hourly accrued holiday pay
• Free mandatory training
• Free specialist training courses to help with career progression
• Flexible hours that suit your needs
• A 24hr 365 days of the year on-call support team