I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Dean Healthcare is the leading Health and Social Care Agency in the South West and would like to invite you to be a part of our ever-growing success!
We are currently seeking experienced and pro-active support workers to join our team at a small home for adults with learning disabilities, a few of which are on the autistic spectrum.
We currently take care of 7 service users between the ages of 40 and 60. Our service users can often be challenging, and do not communicate verbally. Some are epileptic and as such experience and training in epilepsy or medication training would be preferable, though not essential (we can also provide specialist epilepsy training free of charge). Our residents are encouraged to take part in community activities, including tennis, skittles, swimming, and some have recently started college courses.
As one of our dedicated support workers you will be putting service users and the heart of everything you do. You will be assisting with personal care and domestic tasks, as well as community support and other general activities which will allow our service users to live their life in the way that they choose.
As this home provides 24 hours a day, 7 days a week services, we can offer staff a variety of hours, including early, late, night and weekend shifts.
• Minimum of 9 months experience within the health and social care sector
• The energy and enthusiasm to work in a busy and challenging environment
• A passion for promoting independence and well-being with residents and fellow staff
• A pro-active and innovative approach to care
• Awareness/experience/training in epilepsy and seizures – we offer this training free of charge
• Experience and confidence in dealing with all levels of challenging behaviour – we offer this training free of charge
• Competitive rates of pay starting from £ 7.85 - £10.00 p/h
• Weekly pay
• Hourly accrued holiday pay
• Free mandatory training
• Free specialist training courses to help with career progression
• Flexible hours that suit your needs
• On-call support team available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Isle of Wight, England£ 7.50 - 8.30 Per hourPermanentPosted 23rd April 2018
£ 7.50 - 8.30 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 23rd April 2018Closes 21st May 2018Ref OHCC/CA/AP
Compassionate and caring?Able to give support to families?Ready for a job where you can feel proud about what you do?Barchester wan...
Runcorn, Cheshire, England£ 18000 - 20000 Per yearPermanentPosted 10th April 2018
£ 18000 - 20000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 10th April 2018Closes 8th May 2018Ref J39145
Position: Housing Officer Location: Widnes and Runcorn Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 Are you looking to be at the forefront of change? ...
Kingswood, Bristol, Gloucestershire, EnglandBank...Posted 23rd April 2018
Full time...Bank...Posted 23rd April 2018Closes 30th April 2018Ref EV2
Currently Dean Healthcare are looking for experienced healthcare individuals who are compassionate, enthusiastic and have a passion...