I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Would you like to work in a service that has been rated OUTSTANDING in their care provision?
We are currently seeking experienced and pro-active support workers to join our team in the Fishponds area, working at a large residential home for adults with learning disabilities, many of which also have underlying mental health issues.
Our current 11 residents are mobile, of mixed-gender aged between late 40s – early 80s and most will require help with personal care, either through assisting or prompting.
As one of our dedicated support workers you will be assisting residents with their personal care, cooking and preparing meals and helping with leisure activities such as bingo, arts and crafts and darts. This home has a lively atmosphere but residents are not allowed to leave the house un-supervised as this may pose a danger to their safety, as such you will also assist our residents in their community-based activities.
As this home provides 24 hours a day, 7 days a week services, we can offer staff a variety of hours, including early, late, night and weekend shifts.
• Minimum of 9 months experience within the health and social care sector
• The energy and enthusiasm to work in a busy and challenging environment
• A passion for promoting independence and well-being with residents and fellow staff
• A comfortable and professional attitude to all levels of personal care
• Competitive rates of pay starting from £7.50 – £10.00 p/h
• Weekly pay
• Hourly accrued holiday pay
• Free mandatory training
• Free specialist training courses to help with career progression
• Flexible hours that suit your needs
• A 24hr 365 days of the year on-call support team