I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Dean Healthcare are an established provider for nursing care, social care, healthcare, community care and permanent recruitment. We provide agency support to a wide range of individuals with mental health needs, learning difficulties and physical disabilities in an assortment of nursing, care and residential homes, as well as supported living services. We enjoy working with a diverse range of clients; from small independent homes through to national organisations.
We are currently seeking care assistants to join our team at a small residential home for adults with learning disabilities.
Our residents have varying levels of need, some are relatively able, and will just require prompting with regards to personal care while others have very high needs due to age. Our residents enjoy participating in activities both inside and outside the home, and we have access to vehicles to transport our residents to and from these activities.
As one of our dedicated support workers you will be supporting our service users with day to day tasks, prompting and/or assisting with personal care and helping them access their local community. Some residents will use walking aids and wheelchairs whilst out and about.
As this home provides 24 hours a day, 7 days a week services, we can offer staff a variety of hours, including early, late, twilight and weekend shifts.
• Minimum of 9 months experience within the health and social care sector
• The energy and enthusiasm to work in a busy and challenging environment
• A passion for promoting independence and well-being with residents and fellow staff
• An imaginative and innovative approach to care
• A comfortable and professional attitude to all levels of personal care
• Experience and training in manual handling, including use of hoists – we provide this free of charge!
• Competitive rates of pay starting from £7.50 - £10.00 P/H
• Weekly pay
• Hourly accrued holiday pay
• Free mandatory training
• Free specialist training courses to help with career progression
• Flexible hours that suit your needs
• A 24hr 365 days of the year on-call support team