I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Would you like to work in a service that has been rated OUTSTANDING in their care provision?
Dean Healthcare is the leading Health and Social Care Agency in the South West and would like to invite you to be a part of our ever-growing success!
We are currently seeking experienced and enthusiastic support workers to join our team at a small residential care home for adults with learning disabilities.
Our residents are quite independent though one does have more complex needs. Our residents enjoy a wide variety of activities including lunch clubs, college courses and paid employment.
As one of our dedicated support workers you will be assisting our residents with their daily lives, as well as encouraging our residents to be involved within their local community. This includes pursuing personal interests, social activities and visiting friends and family.
As this home provides 24 hours a day, 7 days a week services, we can offer staff a variety of hours, including early, late, twilight and weekend shifts.
• Minimum of 9 months experience within the health and social care sector
• The energy and enthusiasm to work in a busy and challenging environment
• A passion for promoting independence and well-being with residents and fellow staff
• An imaginative and innovative approach to care
• Competitive rates of pay starting from £8.00 - £10.00
• Weekly pay
• Hourly accrued holiday pay
• Free mandatory training
• Free specialist training courses to help with career progression
• Flexible hours that suit your needs
• A 24hr 365 days of the year on-call support team