I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Dean Healthcare are an established provider for nursing care, social care, healthcare, community care and permanent recruitment. We provide agency support to a wide range of individuals with mental health needs, learning difficulties and physical disabilities in an assortment of nursing, care and residential homes, as well as supported living services. We enjoy working with a diverse range of clients; from small independent homes through to national organisations.
We are currently seeking experienced and pro-active support workers to join our team at a small home for residents with learning disabilities and associated mental health needs.
As one of our dedicated support workers you will be assisting our residents with their day-to-day lives, including cooking, cleaning, activities in communal areas as well as helping residents access their local community and attend events and social groups.
As this home provides 24 hours a day, 7 days a week services, we can offer staff a variety of hours, including early, late, twilight and weekend shifts including sleep-ins and 24 hour shifts.
• Minimum of 9 months experience within the health and social care sector
• Medication training required for some shifts – we provide this free of charge
• A passion for promoting independence and well-being with residents and fellow staff
• An imaginative and innovative approach to care
• Competitive rates of pay starting from £8.00 - £10.00 p/h
• Weekly pay
• Hourly accrued holiday pay
• Free mandatory training
• Free specialist training courses to help with career progression
• Flexible hours that suit your needs
• A 24hr 365 days of the year on-call support team