I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Dean Healthcare is the leading Health and Social Care Agency in the South West and would like to invite you to be a part of our ever-growing success!
As a member of Dean Healthcare’s support staff you will promote independence, personal development and facilitate informed decision-making in accordance with our service users’ unique needs and wishes, contributing to and adhering to personal care plans at all times.
We are currently seeking experienced and pro-active healthcare assistants to join our team providing around the clock support for 15 adults with learning disabilities, in three self-contained houses.
As one of our dedicated staff members you will be supporting our residents in their daily lives. We pride ourselves on person-centred care, and our ethos is to put our service users at the heart of everything we do.
Our staff help create ‘Essential Lifestyle Plans’ for each resident, which look at what they require on a daily basis, and we encourage them to make independent choices. We are keen that staff encourage residents with activities and that they take residents on outings to enable better relationship building and more consistent care.
As this home provides 24 hours a day, 7 days a week services, we can offer staff a variety of hours, including mornings, days and waking nights.
• Minimum of 9 months experience within the health and social care sector
• The energy and enthusiasm to work in a busy and challenging environment
• A passion for promoting independence and well-being with residents and fellow staff
• An imaginative and innovative approach to care
• Experience and/or training in epilepsy awareness and medication administration (we can provide this free of charge)
• Experience and/or training in manual handling, including the use of hoists (we can provide this training free of charge)
• Competitive rates of pay starting from £8.00 - £10.00
• Weekly pay
• Hourly accrued holiday pay
• Free mandatory training
• Free specialist training courses to help with career progression
• Flexible hours that suit your needs
• On-call support team available 24 hours a day 365 days a year
Kingswood, Bristol, Gloucestershire, EnglandBank...Posted 23rd April 2018
Full time...Bank...Posted 23rd April 2018Closes 30th April 2018Ref EV2
Currently Dean Healthcare are looking for experienced healthcare individuals who are compassionate, enthusiastic and have a passion...
Isle of Wight, England£ 7.50 - 8.30 Per hourPermanentPosted 23rd April 2018
£ 7.50 - 8.30 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 23rd April 2018Closes 21st May 2018Ref OHCC/CA/AP
Compassionate and caring?Able to give support to families?Ready for a job where you can feel proud about what you do?Barchester wan...