I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Residential Home Manager - Near Coalville - up to £35k!
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Home Manager to work within a small highly specialised residential home located on the outskirts of Coalville. The home provides care for adults with complex learning disabilities and offers dedicated encouragement and care to support people to make the move to Supported Living in a positive manner.
The home has range of highly trained staff who support adults with learning disabilities to understand and manage their condition whilst developing their social, communication and independent living skills. It also benefits from being close to local amenities which assists residents in developing their social awareness and communication skills whilst also supporting their positive experiences and engagement with the local community.
This is a wonderful organisation to work for and my client is now seeking a home manager who has experience in working with those with learning difficulties and complex needs who will be responsible for the following duties:
Main Duties as Home Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld
• To maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To assist with the recruitment for the home
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven management experience in a similar care environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience of working with those with Learning Disabilities
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
In return my client is offering a fantastic salary of £35k plus additional company benefits. If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity, or for more information, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Georgi at Amber Mace on Applyor alternatively email an up to date CV to Apply.
Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearPermanentPosted 15th April 2018
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 15th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref BBBH10961
Work as Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected care providers in the UK's elderly care industry. A...