I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Medicare First are recruiting on behalf of thier client a position for an Approved Mental Health practitioner based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire.
1. To demonstrate an understanding and awareness of issues related to equal opportunities and antidiscrimination and ensure these are reflected in practice
2. To take an active part in supervision and development reviews, identifying professional and personal needs and agreeing an action plan to fulfil them.
3. To deputise for the team leader in his/her absence when required .In addition ,to chair meetings, conferences, reviews and represent the team when asked
4. To be responsible for the supervision of support staff and other staff as directed by the team leader, including the processes involved in annual review and staff development.
5. To undertake Approved Mental Health Practitioner duties ,participating in the Shropshire AMHP rota or to demonstrate the competence and willingness to train as an AMHP
6. To act as a specialist resource to other members of the Team, providing advice and guidance in respect of the day today delivery of social work services
7. To assist the team leader in the development and implementation of Policy, Procedures and Protocol specific to the Community Mental Health Team
8. To ensure the efficient and effective use of resources
9. To contribute to the team team's duty rota
10.To exercise responsibility for the development and maintenance of high quality practice standards.
11.To carry a caseload and act as care co-ordinator for a number of service users. This will include assessment, service planning and delivery ,care management, monitoring and review.
12.To comply with safe systems of work in accordance with the Department's Health, Safety and Welfare policies and procedures. To take area responsibility for health and safety issues in the absence of the Area Manager or within his/her direction
13.Any other duties commensurate with the grade and responsibilities of this post
A qualified Approved Mental Health Social Worker with 2 years expereince in a similar role. Must be HCPC registered social worker.
Contract is available 3 - 6 months and may become ongoing for the ideal candidate.
Why Medicare First
Your own dedicated industry expert
Access to local authority work and exclusive opportunities not with other agencies
Effective payroll with a choice of payroll methods to suit your needs
£ 250 referral bonus
£ 150 bonus if you bring your own job
Chance to work with one of the largest and fast growing social work agencies
Fast track compliance
Apply or call Joanna Spencer on Apply