I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Deputy Nurse Manager
Stockton on Tees
£15.00 per hour (negotiable)
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Nurse Manager to manage a beautiful medium service in Stockton on Tees. The service is set in an idyllic location; it boasts a fresh and warm welcoming feel with all a variety of modern facilities and a lovely garden area. It has a good CQC rating and is in easy reach of the A66 and A19.
The home provides both Nursing and Residential care for the elderly and those with dementia. I am currently recruiting for a Deputy Nurse Manager to manage this home, my client believes in providing high quality care that gives residents a homely and supportive environment.
• Overall responsibility of the home in the absence of the Home Manager
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Experience in a leadership role in a care home environment
• Nurse Qualified RGN/RMN
• IT literate, competent and accurate
• Hands on practical approach
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• A basic salary of up to £15.00
• Excellent company benefits and annual leave
• EXCELLENT career progression
To apply please contact Michaela on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply