I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Healthcare Assistant - £9.05 - £11.16 p/h - Guildford
Are you caring, passionate and enthusiastic?
Would you like to work for a company that invest in you? If so, look no further!
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to join the team at an elderly nursing home near Guildford. This is a specialist nursing home for elderly/frail some of whom are living with dementia. This is a state of the art nursing and residential facility that provides care for around 50 residents.
You will be joining a friendly and experienced team, with excellent career progression and training available. There are numerous positions available at full time hours, paying a wage of £9.05 up to £11.16 with enhancements for nights and weekends.
As Care Assistant, you will ideally have experience working in a similar role and have an understanding of the needs of the elderly, some of whom may be living with dementia.
• Free meals
• Additional training and mentoring courses to excel your career
• 28 days holiday
• Enhancements for nights/weekends and Bank Holidays
• Competitive salary
• Friendly and supportive environment
The key responsibilities of our Care Assistants include:
• Provide a high standard of individual care and personal care to residents at all times
• Working well as part of the care team
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Possess high regard for personal safety and the safety of residents, visitors and staff
• Knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work legislation; in particular in the moving and handling of residents and fire safety/evacuation procedures
• Willing to further professional development by participating in appraisals and team meetings
• Adhere to all company and local policies/procedures
• Experience within a similar setting (desirable)
• NVQ Level 2 or above
To be put forward for this exciting role please do not hesitate in calling Katie at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply
Isle of Wight, England£ 7.50 - 8.30 Per hourPermanentPosted 23rd April 2018
£ 7.50 - 8.30 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 23rd April 2018Closes 21st May 2018Ref OHCC/CA/AP
Compassionate and caring?Able to give support to families?Ready for a job where you can feel proud about what you do?Barchester wan...
Kingswood, Bristol, Gloucestershire, EnglandBank...Posted 23rd April 2018
Full time...Bank...Posted 23rd April 2018Closes 30th April 2018Ref EV2
Currently Dean Healthcare are looking for experienced healthcare individuals who are compassionate, enthusiastic and have a passion...