Practice Manager - Children's Services - Medway - £33 to £36ph
Our client in Medway is looking for 2 Practice Managers in their Children's Services.
The applicants need to be social workers with considerable experience in supervising and supporting experienced and newly qualified social workers ( ASYE). The successful candidate must be able to provide high quality casework to children and families that comply with legislation, local policies and procedures, and achieve positive outcomes. In addition to this, they need to have sound knowledge and experience in working with children and their families under the Child in Need, Child protection and Children Looked After procedure as well as experience in working with families under Public Law outline and care proceedings.
Benefits of the role..
- Stable authority
- Competitive pay-rate
- Good staff retention
Main Purpose of the Job..
- To supervise and support experienced and newly qualified social workers in their pod to provide safe, high quality casework to children and families that comply with legislation and local policies
- To maintain a focus on good practice and drive forward continuous improvement.
- To manage and oversee the performance of the pod and ensure compliance with practice standards and procedures
As a Qualified Social Worker, you will have..
- A recognised professional Social Work Qualification - eg DipSW, CQSW or equivalent
- Recognised post qualification in social work
- Full Practice Educator qualification, or willingness and ability to obtain
- HCPC Registration
- Enhanced DBS
- Full driving licence (valid for use in the UK)
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.