I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Position: Head of Quality and Operations
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Location: Cheshire and Wirral
We are now recruiting for a Head of Quality and Operations to join a respected and established organisation supporting people with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health. As Head of Quality and Operations you will be responsible for overseeing multiple services in a community setting. If you have previous experience and knowledge of working at a high level within these support settings, then this may be a fantastic opportunity for you.
As Head of Quality and Operations, you will be responsible for:
• Directly managing and overseeing multiple services effectively.
• Strategic function with a dual focus on driving and facilitating growth within the business.
• Establishing and developing critical relationships to facilitate the growth and development of the organisation.
• Transforming Care Agenda & Change Management with the ability to drive this throughout the organisation's services & culture.
• Supporting the recruitment of senior level roles across the services.
The successful Head of Quality and Operations candidate will have:
• Strong knowledge and experience of Learning Disabilities and Autism needs.
• Demonstrable track record of CQC Compliance across a large provision.
• Experience in a similar role and being CQC responsible person.
• Knowledge of Transforming Care Agenda.
• Experience with Change Management.
• Can provide demonstrable results achieved in previous roles.
Job Type: Full-Time
To apply for the Registered Manager position click apply now or call Meghan on Applyfor further details.
Registered Manager, Service Manager, Home Manager, Deputy Manager, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Residential, Nursing, RNLD, Registered Nurse, Complex Care, Physical Disabilities, Autism, Young People, Substance Misuse.
Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearPermanentPosted 15th April 2018
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 15th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref BBBH10961
Work as Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected care providers in the UK's elderly care industry. A...