I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Domus are currently working with a leading Health and Social Care organisation in the need of a Registered Manager to oversee two Learning Disabilities, Autism & Challenging Behaviour residential services in Deal, for young adults.
* To be an effective member of the care management team in developing operational policy, service procedures and good practice.
* To identify and maintain high standards of care practice in line with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety.
* To develop and maintain a culture that enables all staff to work together to promote service users' welfare and create a safe environment in which they can live and learn.
* QCF / NVQ level 5.
* Considerable experience with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging Behaviours within younger adults.
* Experience of a person centered approach to deliver positive outcomes for the people we support.
* Demonstrable management experience.
* Experience of developing a service.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Ref: MW-DSRMD- 5163
Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearPermanentPosted 15th April 2018
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 15th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref BBBH10961
Work as Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected care providers in the UK's elderly care industry. A...