I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Feeling unfulfilled in your current job?
Want the chance to learn and develop new skills and face new challenges?
Want to focus more on providing care for the people your working with?
If this sounds like you then look no further!
Domus are working with a great organisation that is looking for a dedicated, energetic, passionate and enthusiastic person to Manage their new service in Brent.
They are looking for a strong manager, who leads by example, is a great support to their team and who can be an advocate for people with Sensory impairments, learning disabilities and mental health conditions.
* Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
* Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
* Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
* Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
* To maintain and complete Personal Centered Plans, Risk assessments and other relevant paper work required with in the service.
The ideal candidate will:
* We are looking for a Manager with excellent communication skills and an essential part of the role is that YOU ARE A COMPETENT SIGNER TO LEVEL TWO OR ABOVE IN BRITISH SIGN LANGUAGE (BSL).
* You will need to be able to demonstrate and excellent knowledge of the health and social care act, the mental capacity act and CQC compliance standards.
* Have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
* Obtained your Level 5 Leadership and Management in Health & Social Care Diploma or equivalent qualification
Salary - £34,553
***If this role isn't for you, but you are actively looking for work. I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies within Greater London, Hertfordshire & Essex, so send me your CV and I will give you a call to discuss any opportunities I may have for you.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Ref: CPSLMBR - 5161