I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
I am working on behalf of a reputable domiciliary service provider that requires an experienced operations manager to oversee their branches in Surrey.
This company is a leading provider of domiciliary care services within the South of England with branches in the areas of Surrey, Essex and Hertfordshire.
They are care led, meaning all of their services are provided with sensitivity and are individualised to the needs of the people within the local community. A sustainable financially stable company with a fantastic reputation. They currently deliver around 3500 hours / week and their last CQC inspection result was ?Good' overall.
This role is based in the Woking office and you will be required to travel throughout Surrey as part of the role. You will report to the Company Directors.
You will be responsible for:
* Facilitating the day-to-day running of the company, liaising with and taking joint responsibility with the Company Directors.
* Investigating and responding to complaints and reporting matters to the Directors and to CQC where necessary.
* Maintaining ann on going awareness of the long term aims, objectives and evaluating the company's progression towards these aims and objectives.
* Expanding the Live in Service to other geographical regions.
* Creating and maintaining useful professional relationships with other organisations such as Local Councils, PCTs, CCGs, Hospital Discharge Teams, Care Provider Associations etc.
* Producing key operational policies, (Behaviour Management, Abuse, Care Plans, Health Care of Service users, Recruitment, Police checks, Complaints Procedure etc) and ensuring their availability to all employees and service-users, as appropriate.
* Commissioning service provisions from, and working with local and central government, and CCG's.
* Managing all staff members working for Novus Care including Care Workers, Supporting staff members with performance issues, as necessary.
* Implementing performance and disciplinary management policies as necessary and Assisting Directors with the recruitment of staff
* Promoting a caring environment for service-users via the provision of the highest possible standards of professional practice.
* Promoting an organisational culture that holds service-users' physical and emotional needs at its core.
* Assessing the agency's ability to meet the needs of prospective service-users and negotiating appropriate fees with the purchasing authority, the service-user, or the service-user's family.
* Monitoring and controlling daily finances and expenditures; ensuring they are in line with limits agreed with the Directors.
This role is a full-time role, 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The following are considered essential to the role of Operations Manager:
* Appropriate Experience within the Health and Social Care Sector within a supervisory or managerial role.
* Level 5 Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care or willing to work towards.
* Detailed knowledge of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 and ensuring compliance with these always.
* Detailed knowledge of the CQC key line of enquiry and how to apply these in the management of the service.
* Excellent Communications Skills (Both Verbal & Written).
* Excellent Administration & IT Skills.
* Experience using a Health and Social Care Rostering System, such as Staff Plan, Tagtronics etc. is greatly desirable.
* Ability to work well as part of a team.
* Ability to work flexibly and manage own workload.
In return, you will work for a company that values their employees, offers an excellent salary and bonus scheme, future progression opportunities, excellent training and annual pay reviews amongst other benefits.
£35,000 - £40,000
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Ref: WP - OPS - 5149
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England£ 24000 - 25000 Per yearPermanentPosted 13th April 2018
£ 24000 - 25000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 13th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref AM - FSMSK - 1705
An exceptional new opportunity with a national care provider that specialise in supported living care for adults with learning disa...
Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, England£ 32500 - 32500 Per yearPermanentPosted 13th April 2018
£ 32500 - 32500 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 13th April 2018Closes 11th May 2018Ref VAC-20175
Assisted Living Development ManagerHenley-on-ThamesMon - Fri (with alternate weekends)Basic salary: £32,500 (with bonus & paid ...