I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Care Manager – Gloucester - £60k
Are you an experienced Care Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience turning around care homes and are looking for a new project you can really leave your mark on?
My client seeks a business-minded Manager with turnaround and nursing home management experience. Candidates for the Care Manager post must come from a nursing home background and display strong management skills, along with a history of successfully running fully CQC-compliant homes.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Manager to work for an award-winning independent care provider. You will be joining a caring, compassionate organisation whose primary aim is to ensure a high standard of life for the elderly. The home has a strong clinical deputy in post, so clinical skills are not essential for this role.
Please note, nursing and non-nursing managers will be considered for this role!
Job Requirements for Care Manager:
• You will take an active approach in redevelopment of the business
• Implement all care and business strategies
• Oversee the delivery of person centred care and all safeguarding issues
• Ensure compliance with CQC standards and liaise effectively with CQC Inspectors
• Improve occupancy and developing the homes’ profile within the local community
• Take an active role in marketing the home and developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
The successful candidate for the Care Manager will be:
• An experienced Nursing Home Manager
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Strong understanding of all HR processes
• Proven ability leading managing and leading a large team
• Strong business acumen
In return, my client will offer a salary in the region of £60K (dependent on experience) and a wonderful benefits package, including:
• Pension scheme
• Company benefits
• Service related annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays
• Sick pay
• DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check – free of charge
• Company reward scheme
• An opportunity to work for a fantastic, reputable not for profit organisation
Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearPermanentPosted 15th April 2018
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 15th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref BBBH10961
Work as Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected care providers in the UK's elderly care industry. A...