I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Assistant Manager required who will report to the
Registered Home Manager and accountable to: Social Care Director
Salary: £24,259 (plus enhancement for weekend hours)
Hours: Permanent Rostered 39 hours per week
Sancroft Community care home have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager. The post holder will be responsible for providing leadership and management in the day-to-day operations of the care home, ensuring high quality care and support is delivered.
To be successful in this role you would need to have the below skills & experience:
• Ensure the home’s support and care systems are effectively operated and lead to positive outcomes for people who use services.
• Lead specialist practice areas as identified by the Registered Home manager.
• Support the Registered Home Manager in fully complying with all regulatory and contractual requirements, quality standards and performance targets.
• Monitor, audit and review the care delivery, taking appropriate remedial action where necessary.
• Ensure all policies and procedures, legal requirements and relevant codes of practice are implemented and complied with at all times.
• Ensure environmental standards are maintained, liaising with maintenance contractors, facility management and landlord as required.
• Support the Registered Home Manager in the effective recruitment, induction, performance management and training of staff.
• Promote the service through effective communication with other organisations, people who use the service, staff, relatives, medical and social care professionals, regulators and the local community
Sancroft community care is accessible via all public transport, with the closest train station being Harrow & Wealdstone and buses; 140, 182, 258, 340. The centre is also located 15 minutes away from the Harrow town centre and Harrow-on- the hill station.
The closing date for this role is Midnight Tuesday 17th April 2018
Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearPermanentPosted 15th April 2018
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 15th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref BBBH10961
Work as Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected care providers in the UK's elderly care industry. A...