I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Permanent Position - 5/270
If you are an experienced Deputy Manager that takes a "hands-on" approach to their work then please apply.
As the Deputy Manager, you have responsibility for assisting in the management of a Nursing Home in Tunbridge Wells. As part of the management team you will have responsibility for ensuring that the home operates successfully ensuring the best possible care is provided.
Key Responsibilities as a Deputy Manager
* Full responsibility for induction and staffing of the units
* Maintaining CQC and Home Policy standards to a consistently high level.
* Working to meet the needs of the Business
* Minimum 2 years Management experience - Essential
* Qualified RGN with a current NMC PIN
* NVQ Level 4 or above in Health & Social Care or equivalent
* Ability to lead and motivate a team
* Both strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Problem solving approach to enable issues to be resolved efficiently
Our Client is looking for a Deputy Manager to join there nursing home based in Tunbridge Wells.
• Payment of your NMC fees
• Support for Long Term Sick
• Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
• Industry recognised training, including ongoing professional development
• Progression Opportunities
• Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
If you are interested in applying for the Deputy Manager role. Please click apply now.
Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearPermanentPosted 15th April 2018
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 15th April 2018Closes 13th May 2018Ref BBBH10961
Work as Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected care providers in the UK's elderly care industry. A...
Harrow, Greater London, England£ 24259 - 24259 Per yearPermanentPosted 9th April 2018
£ 24259 - 24259 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 9th April 2018Closes 9th May 2018Ref 090418
Assistant Manager required who will report to the Registered Home Manager and accountable to: Social Care Director Salary: £24,259 ...