Home Manager – Stockport
£51,000 per annum plus benefits
Working on behalf of a forward thinking, national care home provider, In Touch Recruitment is searching for an experienced Nurse Qualified Home Manager to take the lead and oversee the operational management and success of their purpose built, 58 bed nursing home in Stockport.
Located on the borders of Brinnington and Bredbury, this well-established nursing home provides quality care and support to older people with general nursing and residential dementia care needs.
- Nursing Qualification and a valid NMC pin number
- Proven and successful background working as a Registered Home Manager
- Current experience managing a nursing home
- Excellent understanding of CQC expectations, care standards and regulations
- Marketing and Budget Management Experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
This is a full time, permanent opportunity and the successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary of £51,000 per annum plus additional benefits including an attractive performance related bonus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to join a renowned care organisation that can offer long term career and development opportunities.
To apply, please make an online application or email a copy of your CV direct to Apply
. For more information, call In Touch Recruitment on Apply