Nursing Home Manager
up to £42,000 per annum plus bonus
Full-time, Permanent Contract
In Touch Recruitment are proud tobe working in partnership with an award winning and well-respected care home provider to recruit an experienced Home Manager for their popular, 'Top 20' care home in Stirling.
This well-established service provides nursing care and support older people and is renowned for its exceptionally motivated staff team and friendly atmosphere.
• Proven and successful background working as a Registered Home Manager
• Current experience managing a nursing home
• In-depth understanding of Care Inspectorate expectations and current care legislations
• Marketing and budget management experience
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• The candidate must be a registered nurse with a valid NMC pin number
The successful candidate will have managerial responsibility for all aspects of the home including, quality of care, effective and timely reporting, and finance, whilst delivering clinical excellence and leadership in a high quality service, therefore, a highly experienced Manager would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a highly reputable service and to be part of an innovative care home provider that support and reward their managers throughout their career. If you feel you have the right skillset and you wish to be part of this fantastic organisation, please apply today!
To apply, please make an online application or email a copy of your CV direct to Apply
For more information, call In Touch Recruitment on Apply