I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Henfield, West Sussex, England
Fantastic company seeking compassionate Care Assistants!
One of the leading care providers for the Elderly is looking for a new Support Worker for their service in Henfield. They want passionate, caring and honest people who are committed to making the lives of the people they support better! Applicants need to be flexible, patient and solution-focused to excel in this role.
You do not need experience to apply for this role as you will be provided with a wealth of training and support, however, a willingness to learn and develop your care skills is essential.
* Preparing food
* Making beds
* Ensuring each of our residents has meaningful one-to-one time with a member of staff.
* Perform any duty necessary to help the residents maintain not only their dignity, but also their independence and well-being.
* Implementing each residents' person-centred care plan, by recording observations, including weight, temperature, pulse, blood pressure, nutrition, tissue viability and liquid intake.
Applicants looking to apply should:
* A willingness to learn and develop skills in this area
* Have a passion for care.
* Have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity.
* You will also have exceptional relationship building skills and work well as part of a team.
* A clean driving license is desirable
* Be flexible with shifts - 7-day rota
* Any experience in working with the Elderly would be beneficial.
In return you will receive:
* Free learning and development
* Profit share scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Retail discounts
* Leisure savings
* Holiday and travel discounts
Hours: 42 per week (Mixed shifts or Nights only available)
Hourly rate: £8.34 per hour
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Stafford, Staffordshire, EnglandPermanentPosted 16th March 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 16th March 2018Closes 16th April 2018Ref PSWStaf
**Jane Lewis Complex Care at Home Paediatric Support Workers** Hours of Work: Friday- Monday Waking Nights 21:30-09:30 Hourly Rate:...
Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, England£ 15000 - 20000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th March 2018
£ 15000 - 20000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th March 2018Closes 14th April 2018Ref N1342b
Care Assistant Nurse Seekers are working on behalf of a great care home based Gainsborough, and they are currently looking to take ...