I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
Are you a Registered General Nurse who is compassionate, organised, and committed about delivering the best possible performance? Pulse are now looking for two general nurses to join the Community Healthcare NHS Trust for a temporary on going position working Monday – Friday shift hours from 8:00am till 4:30pm and 12:00pm till 4:30pm.
We need you to be able to do catheterisation, wound care, syringe drivers, palliative patient management, and initial assessment and must be System 1 trained. Driving is not essential and rates range from £18.32 - £25.15 per hour.
We are the leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
• NMC current registration
• Six months minimum post registration experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
• Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
What Pulse can offer General Nurses:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in joining Pulse, please apply below to hear from one of our team members. We will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Knapwell, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England£ 15600 - 15600 Per yearBank...Posted 14th March 2018
£ 15600 - 15600 Per yearFull time...Bank...Posted 14th March 2018Closes 8th April 2018Ref 151286_S_42504
Our client has a great opportunity for passionate and dedicated individuals to join their team as a Support Worker in Knapwell, Cam...