I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Croydon, London, Greater London, England
Domus are currently working with a fantastic company based in the Croydon area to recruit two Deputy Managers to join their brilliant staff teams. These teams provide supported living care to adults with learning disabilities, autism and some challenging behaviours. The successful candidates will be paid £24,000 per annum.
* As a Deputy Manager, you will be working alongside the Manager ensuring services are delivered in a way that puts people they support at the centre of their support, promoting rights, choice, dignity and diversity.
* Deputy Managers will be expected to meet organisational and statutory requirements, including delivery of compliance with Care Quality Commission (CQC) outcomes, with reference to guidelines and standards, Policies and Procedures.
* The Deputy Manager will provide effective and clear leadership to all employees to ensure standards of performance are maintained to the highest level, completing supervisions, annual appraisal's, Rota management and compliance audits.
* You will be attending reviews, professional's meetings and standing in for the Area manager will required.
The ideal candidate will:
* Ideally have previous Deputy Manager experience in a supported living setting.
* Have worked with adults with learning disabilities and autism previously.
* Be a driver due to the multi-site nature of the role.
* Be outgoing, have a proactive approach and be prepared to motivate teams of support workers.
* Have some previous experience in rota management and supervisions.
* Have experience in deputising in the absence of managers.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Ref: JDHC - DMSLCR - 4553
Westhill, Aberdeenshire, Scotland£ 31500 - 31500 Per yearPermanentPosted 19th March 2018
£ 31500 - 31500 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 19th March 2018Closes 30th April 2018Ref AP69581
Registered Manager - Cults, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, ScotlandAssisted Living - Elderly - £31,500/yr + Bonus + Overtime Available + ...