I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Front of House Manager
Purosearch are looking for a motivated Front of House Manager to work in a lovely care home located in Newark, the home is close to the town centre and local transport links.
This position entails welcoming new customers and visitors with an effective manner whilst providing general support along with basic tasks such as incoming calls directing callers to appropriate personnel by performing the following duties whilst completing a variety of administrative duties. The ideal candidate for this role will need to have some experience within a similar setting. You will be a committed team player and strive for success within your work place.
• We expect the Front of House Manager to be organised and proactive.
• Responsible for all non - care related aspects of the business.
• Work alongside the Registered Care Home Manager to help recruit and induct staff into the care home team.
• Responsible for generating customer.
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Experience of working with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Reliability and punctuality
• Presents in a professional and compassionate manner at all times
In return you will receive:
• Working in a great home.
• Competitive salary.
• Training and support along with career progression
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation please call Gemma Wright on Applyor email your CV for immediate attention to Apply.
Preston, Lancashire, England£ 16 - 16 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th March 2018
£ 16 - 16 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th March 2018Closes 12th April 2018Ref DCCH/DGMCL/ZN
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.Working hand in hand with your General Manag...