I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
Our prestigious client is one of the UK's most inspiring and well known faith-based organisations, who offer a vast range of services throughout the country, providing much needed support to vulnerable people.
We are now looking for a unique individual to take on this new and exciting role of Deputy Director for Older People's services, which has been created to assist the Director in reviewing, directing and implementing the overall remit of Older People's Services within the organisation.
* Lead and ensure that the Christian values of the client are a key focus
and are realized across of all of the work covered by Older People's
* Evaluate the feasibility of new projects and initiatives, and assess the
potential impact upon services, preparing reports for strategic
endorsement, through to financial approval
* Work closely with the Director in preparation of business plans, setting
strategic objectives and integration of new business developments
* Highly motivated, organized, meticulous
* Management experience at a senior level within a social care setting
* Be able to demonstrate proven management skills in delivering
services which respond to the needs of service users across a wide
range of cultures
* Degree qualified or with a recognized professional qualification in
Health and Social Care
* Be a practicing Christian, who will uphold the values of this faith based
* Be based within commutable distance of central London, but able to
travel on a national basis
* The opportunity to live your Christian beliefs through your chosen
* Excellent salary
* Contributory pension scheme
* Employee assistance programme
* Flexible working hours
* The ability to shape a new role in the context of the organizations
Heart Resourcing seek out only the very best talented and experienced Healthcare professionals, and work entirely with clients who have the same quality driven priorities. We would love to hear from you if you feel that you can meet these criteria
Westhill, Aberdeenshire, Scotland£ 31500 - 31500 Per yearPermanentPosted 19th March 2018
£ 31500 - 31500 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 19th March 2018Closes 30th April 2018Ref AP69581
Registered Manager - Cults, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, ScotlandAssisted Living - Elderly - £31,500/yr + Bonus + Overtime Available + ...