Deputy Home Manager
£18 per hour
Permanent Contract – 44 hours per week
In Touch Recruitment are working on behalf of one of the UKs leading care home providers to recruit an experienced Nurse Qualified Deputy Home Manager for their well-established service situated in Warrington.
The Nursing Home is divided into 5 units and is registered to provide care and support to older people with residential, nursing and dementia care needs.
Working as the Deputy Home Manager within the service, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Home Manager in the day to day management of the home
- Deputising in the Home Managers absence
- Supervising and developing a multi-disciplinary staff team
- Identifying training and development opportunities
- Carrying out regular clinical audits to ensure service meets CQC expectations
To become part of this fantastic team as a Deputy Home Manager, you must have the following:
- An Adult Nursing or Mental Health Nursing Qualification and a valid NMC pin number
- Current experience working in a supervisory position in an elderly nursing home
- Good working knowledge of CQC expectations and current care legislations
- Strong leadership skills with experience leading a large team
- Passionate and committed to high standards and person centred care
My client is offering a competitive hourly rate of £18 per hour to the successful candidate along with excellent on-going training and support to ensure success in the role.
If you are a Deputy Home Manager looking for a new opportunity within an esteemed care home provider that can offer long term stability, training and fantastic progression opportunities – Apply Today!
To apply, please make an online application or email a copy of your CV direct to Apply
For more information, call In Touch Recruitment on Apply