Choose a career that inspires people.
Progress your career as a valued member of one of the most respected and supportive teams in the healthcare sector. In helping us deliver outstanding healthcare you’ll be making a real difference to residents and their families every single day, with support from the organisation and your colleagues every step of the way.
At CAS, we believe that every person contributes to make our close-knit team inspiring. We share a passion of inspiring the people in our care, as well as each other. As a part of our team, you can share our passion of helping others too.
Devon Lodge is a 12 bed residential home for adults with autism and severe learning difficulties often accompanied by complex needs and challenging behaviour. Person-centred planning is at the heart of everything we do, based around specific individual needs of adults in our care. We understand that consistency and continuity of care is important for the people we care for.In this role you’ll:
We're looking for people who have:
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents
- Work in the residential area, providing guidance and encouragement to residents through physical and emotional support
- Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
- Assist residents with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
- Safeguard residents
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
In return we’ll offer you:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
- The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
- A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s live
- Opportunity for overtime
- Employee Discount Scheme
- DBS paid
- Regular coaching and support
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Free meals on duty.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.Do you want a career that inspires people? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.