Give your career a positive change.
At CAS Behavioural Health you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on residents and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to residents’ care with us.
Fairways is an 8 bed specialist residential home for adults with learning disabilities who may also have dual diagnoses and additional complex needs. We provide longer term placement for adults who require a supportive home, with round the clock care.
Fairways has 8 bedrooms, all of which are en-suite. Fairways has been furnished to a high standard and individuals are encouraged to personalise their bedroom to their own taste.
All the residents at Fairways are supported in using the kitchen to prepare food and there is a large communal living and dining room for residents use. There is a large enclosed garden for residents to use.
Fairways is situated in the village of Westerfield, 2.2 miles from Ipswich, which is steeped in history and has many amenities and attractions. There is a great variety of shops with two modern shopping centres and a busy high street. Ipswich is a short drive from the local countryside and the quayside is a few minutes from the town centre, where an array of yachts and cruisers are moored.
In this role you’ll:
• Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents
• Work in the residential area, providing guidance and encouragement to residents through physical and emotional support
• Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
• Assist residents with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
• Safeguard residents
• Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
We're looking for people who have:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
• The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
• A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
• A full driving licence.
In return we’ll offer you:
• Opportunity for overtime
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Free uniform
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Free meals on duty.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.