I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, England
Position: Care Home Manager
Location: Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
Salary: Circa £50,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits: 10% Bonus + Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Care Home Manager to oversee the successful running of an established, reputable residential care home situated in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire.
My client is a nursing home that has recently undergone a fantastic refurbishment. We are looking for an experienced Care Home Manager who can oversee the successful running of the service, ensuring the standards of care remain high and residents' needs are the highest priority.
Home Manager - What we would like from you:
• Current Home Manager experience within a proven track record of achieving good grades
• Good with change management, able to successfully manage to conversion process
• Excellent understanding on CQC, CCGs and all regulatory bodies
• Good with marketing and occupancy
• Self-motivating with ability to work independently
Home Manager - Benefits:
• Competitive salary circa £50,000 - £55,000 pa (depending on experience)
• Bonus - 10% of salary
• Annual leave, pension, healthcare and other benefits
If you're up for the challenge and would like to be considered please call Ryan @ Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV for immediate attention to Apply
Ref: J30573 RH