Head of care - Nights
£30,000 plus depending on experience
4 nights a week
Average 44 hours
Are you dynamic, sharp and hungry for a challenge with a strong personality?
On behalf of a fantastic care provider I am looking for a Head of care to join the team at their Home in the north London area and work opposite the Registered Manager to run the home during the night shift. My client is a well-established privately run group of Residential homes.
My client is seeking a strong, experienced individual with drive and commitment who is seeking a new exciting challenge to work with the team and help bring the care home up to a good standard. An experienced and motivated individual is required to support the Manager at this Care Home which offers a medium sized purpose build home.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience as a Senior Carer or Deputy Manager and have good leadership skills. This post really requires an individual who is focused and has the want to succeed.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• At least two years experience as a Senior Carer / Team Leader or above level in an appropriate care service.
• NVQ level 3, Diploma Level 5 advantageous.
• Proven track record of successful staff management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
Duties will include:
• To support the Manager in providing leadership to the administration, care, catering, housekeeping, laundry and maintenance functions of the home.
• To maintain care and management skills at a current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain that currency of practice.
• To manage the services within The Home in accordance with standards agreed, legislative requirements, relevant regulations, and in line with accepted best practice.
• To support the Manager Overall responsibility
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on Apply
or email your CV to Apply