I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
Business Development Manager - South East - £30k
Are you an enthusiastic, enterprising business manager looking to work within an excellent charity where you can apply your expertise and skills in a dynamic and exciting new role? Then please read on as Amber Mace may have the perfect opportunity for you…
Katie at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an area business development manager to join the team at a national charity that provides support for people living with sensory impairment. The successful candidate will work to improve the charity's care provision in registered care homes and community outreach services across the south east of England. You will be covering roughly 18 services in London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent.
The role as Business Development Manager:
• Writing successful tender and fundraising bids
• Working alongside social workers, service users and their families, and other key members of the community
• Assist in the recruitment of new staff across the region
• Budget management and negotiation
• Covering area bids under instruction from either the Head of Service or Director
• Display a commitment to company values and the needs of people living with sensory impairment
The successful candidate will possess the following skills/qualifications:
• Knowledge of care and support service provision
• Person-centred approach to working
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Ability to communicate via BSL desirable
In return, my client will offer a salary of £30,000 and excellent, extensive training and development opportunities, and the opportunity to really make a positive difference for our service users.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please do not hesitate to give Katie at Amber Mace a call on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply.