I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
An opportunity has arisen within a large residential care home in King’s Lynn for an experienced manager to lead and develop the team and service.
In this role you will coordinate the day to day management of the care home, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained which enables residents to retain as much independence as possible and lead a varied, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
You will provide positive and proactive leadership to staff and will promote best practices of care and high standards in all areas of the home.
Applicants should meet the following criteria;
• Have completed the Registered Manager’s Award/NVQ Level 4/Diploma/QCF Level 5 or a recognised equivalent
• From a strong background in elderly and dementia care
• Experienced in a senior or managerial post with a proven track record of success
• Able to offer longevity to the post
• Strong working knowledge of current legislation and requirements in the care sector
• Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable manner
The salary offered for this full-time role is £38,000 per annum, with working hours of 40 per week.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing or care management throughout South Lincolnshire, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Or, to apply now please follow the link provided.
For a comprehensive national list of health and social care sector vacancies near you, visit SYK Recruitment Specialists website now.