Nursing Home Manager - £40-£45k-North West London
Job Title: Nursing Home Manager
Location: North West London
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Nursing Home Manager to join the team at a small purpose-built nursing home near Harrow in North West London. The home provides nursing and social care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia.
As Nursing Home Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• Overall management of the home
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
• Elderly / Dementia experience
• Valid nursing PIN RGN or RMN
• At least 2 years' experience as Manager within a nursing home
• Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care.
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• Knowledge of quality standards
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
In return, my client is offering a competitive salary from £40k with additional performance related bonuses and benefits
If you would like to apply for the position of Nursing Home Manager, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Fiona at Amber Mace on Apply
or email an up to date CV to Apply