I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Fleet, Hampshire, England
Registered Manager - Fleet, Hampshire- Assisted Living - Elderly - £30,500/yr + Extensive Company Benefits
Closing Date: TBC - Apply today to make sure you are considered
White Recruitment is looking for an experienced Registered Manager for a recently opened Assisted Living development in Fleet, Hampshire. The Development is a purpose built luxury service and soon to open with around 55 apartments, ranging between one and two beds, the development also has a restaurant, homeowners lounge and guest suite.
My client is a large and recognisable industry leader in Assisted Living, with a great reputation, and fantastic career progression/training potential. The company is currently under significant and sustained growth, so now is a great time to join!
The postholder will take overall responsibility for the day to day operational running of the development, as well as lead, direct and supervise a team of staff. You will also be registered with the Care Quality Commission to promote the management of domiciliary care services to home owners within the development. Working alternate weekends will be required.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:45am to 4:30pm - Includes working one weekend on alternate weekends with days off in the week
We are looking for someone who:
· Experience of working with and understanding the needs of older people
· Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
· Experience of working in an operational management role
· Experience of leading and managing a team of staff
· A good understanding of Microsoft Office programmes
· Must hold full UK driving licence
Benefits for the role include:
· Salary: £30,500/yr
· Great working hours - Monday to Friday 08:45am to 4:30pm - Includes working one weekend on alternate weekends with days off in the week
· Extensive Company Benefits
· Company pension scheme that includes employer contributions
· Staff benefit scheme including childcare vouchers and discounted high street shopping through a staff Reward Scheme
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Westhill, Aberdeenshire, Scotland£ 31500 - 31500 Per yearPermanentPosted 19th March 2018
£ 31500 - 31500 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 19th March 2018Closes 30th April 2018Ref AP69581
Registered Manager - Cults, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, ScotlandAssisted Living - Elderly - £31,500/yr + Bonus + Overtime Available + ...