I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Coventry, West Midlands, England
A brilliant and new opportunity with a lovely, medium sized company that specialise in supported living care in the community, as well as residential care for adults with learning disabilities and associated mental health issues and complex needs. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Area Manager to join their established team of professionals in the Coventry/Warwickshire area. They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person-centred approach. This is a very exciting time to join the company!
Key Responsibilities -
* Manage and lead an established team of staff
* Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
* Deal with recruitment and retention of staff in all services under your remit
* Have a flexible and adaptable approach
* Must have experience with Supported Living/Community Care/Residential
* Must have previous management experience
* NVQ Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care or Leadership and Management or above
* Experience working with learning disabilities/mental health issues/complex needs
* IT literate
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Don't keep a good thing to yourself?
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: AMC - AMCL - 0903