I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Alton, Hampshire, England
Job Title: Deputy Nurse Manager -Alton- £34k
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Deputy Home Manager to work within an exceptional Nursing Home situated in Alton. The home is a medium sized property converted to the highest standards which provides nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly and suffer from the diagnosis of dementia.
• Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform with the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications for Deputy Manager:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
Salary & package
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Additional training and personal development
* A free uniform, free DBS check and free staff meals when on duty.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Nadia on Applyor send your CV to Apply
Preston, Lancashire, England£ 16 - 16 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th March 2018
£ 16 - 16 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th March 2018Closes 12th April 2018Ref DCCH/DGMCL/ZN
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.Working hand in hand with your General Manag...