I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England
Deputy Care Manager - Abingdon
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Wage: £18.50 p/h
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Deputy Care Manager in Abingdon. My client, a well-renowned care company, is seeking an experienced and seasoned Home Deputy Manager to join the team at their excellent care home.
As Deputy Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Home Manager with the day to day running of the Care Home, leading a team of care professionals, with a shared passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to all residents. You will have a strong understanding of CQC standards and be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home.
If you are a dynamic, enthusiastic Deputy Manager this provider is offering:
• A competitive salary of £36,000
• Ongoing training and development
• Fantastic working environment
The role of Deputy Manager will include:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
To be eligible for the Deputy Manager opportunity all we ask is you have the following:
• A strong background in Elderly/Dementia Care
• At least 3 years' experience as a Registered Nurse
For more information on how to apply for this exciting role of Deputy Manager please contact Nadia at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply
Preston, Lancashire, England£ 16 - 16 Per hourPermanentPosted 15th March 2018
£ 16 - 16 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 15th March 2018Closes 12th April 2018Ref DCCH/DGMCL/ZN
You deliver the best in care, we'll deliver the best rewards, development and training.Working hand in hand with your General Manag...