I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Lydden, Dover, Kent, England
I am currently working on behalf of one of the UK's most reputable care providers who have an excellent opportunity for a Registered Manager to join one of their homes in Romney Marsh, Kent. Our client is willing to increase salary up to £50K for the right candidate. You must have very good experience with managing a large LD/Challenging behaviour Autism service 15+ beds.
* The provision of person-centred support to adults with learning and other behavioural disabilities, providing them with the opportunity to grow in confidence and develop the daily living and decision-making skills they need.
* Work with service users and their families, supporting them in the decisions they make about how they live their lives and ensuring that any personal needs are met.
* Manage all aspects of running the services including but not limited to supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
* Ensure adherence to all relevant legislation.
* Ensure effective communication links between members of the team, people supported, other departments and external agencies.
* Train, develop and motivate staff through example and attention to good working practice.
* To be fully involved in the recruitment and selection of all staff including induction, development, supervision, performance management and relevant training of all staff within the home.
*Proven Registered Manager, experienced managing large services.
*You will be committed to providing the highest care standards.
*Excellent communication and leadership skills.
*NVQ Level 5.
*Learning disability, Complex Needs, Autism or challenging behaviour experience with Adults.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.