Care Home Manager
Bishop Auckland, County Durham
circa £35,000 per annum plus bonus
In Touch Recruitment is working on behalf of an esteemed care home provider to recruit an experienced and passionate Care Home Manager to take the lead of their ‘Good’ rated care home in Bishop Auckland, County Durham.
The care home is purpose built and is registered to provide high quality care to older people with residential and residential dementia care needs.
For this service, we are searching for a committed Care Home Manager who has a positive approach to all aspects of managing a service and team. We are looking for a true leader who can inspire, encourage and direct a staff team whilst ensuring the home is compliant and operating efficiently on a daily basis.
Requirements for the role
- Current experience working as a Registered Manager of an elderly care home
- In-depth working knowledge of CQC expectations and current care legislations
- Marketing and Budget Management experience
- Confident Leader with the ability to direct and mentor a staff team
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Experience caring for older people with Dementia
A relevant management qualification RMA / Diploma level 5 or equivalent will be advantageous.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity. The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary along with additional benefits including an attractive performance related bonus.
To apply, please make an online application or email a copy of your CV direct to Apply
. For more information, call In Touch Recruitment on Apply