I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Swindon, Wiltshire, England
My client, based in the South West of England, is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Fostering Team. If you have experience in SGO, Reg 24 or Form F, further develop these skills within a busy fostering team.
Some of the benefits of working for the organisation and of the role include:
* An initial telephone interview to make it easier and quicker for you, therefore you won't have to take a day off from work or travel.
* Supportive management and friendly colleagues, making you feel part of the team thus feeling happier at work enabling you to provide a high quality service for children who are unable to live within their own families.
* Quick feedback on applications and after an interview so you won't be waiting around.
Interviews are taking place now, if you're interested, please send me your updated CV (Microsoft Word copy) at Applyonstop-recruitment, alternatively, you can call Neesha Kaur on Applyfor a confidential chat.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
What NonStop Care offers:
* Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
* CV review service
* Interview advice and preparation
* Consultants with Social Work experience
* Continuous feedback on your application
* A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Care Industry and many other sectors. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Key Words: QSW, Qualified Social Worker, Supervising Social Worker, Fostering, Adoption, SGO, Form F, Reg 24
Birmingham, West Midlands, England£ 27.53 - 29.93 Per hourTemporaryPosted 16th March 2018
£ 27.53 - 29.93 Per hourFull timeTemporaryPosted 16th March 2018Closes 6th April 2018Ref AB WM CIC 1414
Medicare First are recruiting alongside a Local Authority based in the West Midlands to find Quality, Experienced Children's sector...
Galway City, Galway, IrelandContract...Posted 16th March 2018
Full time...Contract...Posted 16th March 2018Closes 16th April 2018Ref Socialwork007
Galway - Child Protection Team We currently have vacancies in Galway city and county for qualified Social Workers. These are full t...