I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Selby, North Yorkshire, England
Interim Regional Services Manager
Up to £35,000 + Benefits
Are you looking to be at the forefront of change? Would you like to manage a rapidly growing care service across Yorkshire and the North West?
If the answer is yes then do not hesitate to apply for a rare opportunity for a Interim Regional Services Manager with a growing and well respected care company.
As a Locality Manager you will coordinate and manage the successful running of a provider responsible for providing mental health services for young people and young adults across England, as well as offering specialist Training.
They provides bespoke 24/7 wrap-around CAMHS support packages for young people and residential care teams. The team support transition into adulthood working with young people up to age 25.
Working within the Regional Management team you will support the registered managers in their aim to provide high quality care within their facility. The role also involves overseeing and developing the services within Yorkshire and managing the set up of new services.
My client is an innovative, highly thought of care provider boasting an excellent national reputation.
The role ensures systems and processes are followed within your remit. As Interim Regional Services Manager you will build close positive and professional relationships, focussing on quality assurance whilst promoting the business objectives.
Locality Manager Requirements;
• You will be an experienced manager, well versed in CAMHS and young adult support
• You will ideally be an experienced multi-site manager
• You will need to be a self-motivated and a well organised manager who relishes the challenge of balancing a regional role.
• The successful candidate must be highly organised with the ability to use their own initiative whilst working within a team, as well as being confident and having the ability to instil confidence in others.
• You will be required to embrace the company vision and values promoting these with all internal and external customers.
Regional Services Manager
• A competitive salary circa £40k
• Holiday allowance
• Pension scheme
To be considered please call Shona at Purosearch on Applyor email through your CV to Apply