I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Oldham, Greater Manchester, England
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Branch Manager to join a leading provider of this type of care within the North West. The role holder will be responsible for the day to day management of their specialist Domiciliary and Supported Living services in the Oldham area.
Their emphasis is to promote a person-centred approach in all aspects of the support they offer. Their aim is to support individuals to achieve their goals in life and they actively seek out opportunities for everyone to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
The role holder will be responsible for the day to day running as well as ensuring delivery of an optimum level of care, ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and current legislation, meeting quality standards and delivering against key performance indicators. The role holder will also be expected to use their high levels of experience to train and develop staff.
Registered Manager - Requirements-
* In-depth knowledge and experience of working within Supported Living and Domiciliary environments.
* Management experience.
* Experience working as a registered manager previously.
* Registered manager award.
* Approachable, Reliable and dedicated.
Registered Manager - Responsibilities-
* Manage the day to day running of the business, including all relevant line management and ongoing development responsibilities for the Coordination, Recruitment, Training and Administration. Oversight of all aspects of daily operations including monthly on call rota's, Annual Leave planning, petty cash amongst others.
* Oversight of all systems including Coldharbour and Celltrak.
* Investigate and assist in resolving any queries from funders, our accounts team about debt, rates, invoices etc.
* Build and maintain relationships with all relevant local stakeholders. Arrange and attend regular meetings with stakeholders and utilise relationships to promote business growth or ensure prevention or resolution of issues. Maintain regular contact with all relevant contracts monitoring teams and be involved in all audits and visits.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: AJ - VOBM - 4935
Westhill, Aberdeenshire, Scotland£ 31500 - 31500 Per yearPermanentPosted 19th March 2018
£ 31500 - 31500 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 19th March 2018Closes 30th April 2018Ref AP69581
Registered Manager - Cults, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, ScotlandAssisted Living - Elderly - £31,500/yr + Bonus + Overtime Available + ...