I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
St Teath, Bodmin, Cornwall, England
If you are looking for a truly fair and supportive company to work for, who provide career progression and encouragement, then this is the company for you!
I've had the pleasure of working on behalf of this delightful charity to help them seek out committed and compassionate carers. Currently, they need 2 new Support Workers for their Learning Disabilities service set in a gorgeous location near Wadebridge in Cornwall.
As they provide 24/7 support you need to be able to work shifts, including weekends, some nights and Bank Holidays. You will also be required to accompany people they support on holidays and attend training courses and other activities.
They have full time, part time and relief work available.
* Support people with learning disabilities to the highest standard and in line with their support plan, cultural needs and wishes.
* Support people with personal care if required, which may include toileting and bathing, in line with their support plan.
* Assist and encourage people to engage in everyday home, social, leisure and work activities, according to the individual's choice.
* Support people with their health needs as required, e.g. taking medication and attending doctor's appointments.
* Keep accurate and up to date records.
* Work positively with colleagues, families and external organisations and professionals.
* Participate in learning and development opportunities as required.
* Undertake any other duties as appropriate.
Applicants looking to apply should:
* Be self-motivated and resilient
* Have a passion for care
* Have excellent communication skills, patience and positivity
* A clean driving license is required as the work includes encourages services users to undertake activities in the community
* Any experience in working with people with complex needs would be beneficial
* An NVQ level 2 would be desirable, however if you do not have this qualification the company are able to put you through this
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Stafford, Staffordshire, EnglandPermanentPosted 16th March 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 16th March 2018Closes 16th April 2018Ref PSWStaf
**Jane Lewis Complex Care at Home Paediatric Support Workers** Hours of Work: Friday- Monday Waking Nights 21:30-09:30 Hourly Rate:...
Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, England£ 15000 - 20000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th March 2018
£ 15000 - 20000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th March 2018Closes 14th April 2018Ref N1342b
Care Assistant Nurse Seekers are working on behalf of a great care home based Gainsborough, and they are currently looking to take ...