I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Edenbridge, Kent, England
Support Worker Vacancy near Four Elms, Tonbridge and Sevenoaks in Kent!
If you are looking for a truly fair and supportive company to work for, who provide career progression and encouragement, then this is the company for you!
I've had the pleasure of working on behalf of this delightful charity to help them seek out committed and compassionate carers. This particular site is a Supported Living service for Adults with Learning Disabilities. It is not a very challenging environment so is ideal for someone who wants a less-stressful carer job.
The rota is given out 6-8 weeks in advance so you will be able to plan ahead regarding your personal life. Typical shifts will be either 7:30-3pm, 3pm-10pm or a waking night shift of 10pm-8am.
Experience is not necessary as they provide a wealth of training and support for you including an NVQ in Health and Social Care. This is an ideal role for someone who is self-motivated, active and passionate about ensuring people live their lives to the fullest!
* Supporting with personal care - i.e. Medication Administration, Feeding etc
* Supporting with Practical Care; i.e. Shopping, cooking, finances etc
* Assisting and encouraging client to engage in everyday home, social, leisure and work activities, according to the individual's choice and capabilities.
* Keeping accurate and up to date records.
* Working positively with colleagues, families and external organisations and professionals.
* Participating in learning and development opportunities as required.
Applicants looking to apply should:
* Have a passion for care.
* Have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity.
* Have a clean driving license (desirable but not essential)
* Be flexible with shifts (days and nights)
* Any experience in working with people with learning disabilities would be beneficial.
In return you will get:
* Free training - including NVQs up to level 5!
* Career Progression
* Holiday and sick pay
* Other company benefits
Hourly rate: £7.50 - £7.63 per hour (higher rate after completing probation)
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Stafford, Staffordshire, EnglandPermanentPosted 16th March 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 16th March 2018Closes 16th April 2018Ref PSWStaf
**Jane Lewis Complex Care at Home Paediatric Support Workers** Hours of Work: Friday- Monday Waking Nights 21:30-09:30 Hourly Rate:...
Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, England£ 15000 - 20000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th March 2018
£ 15000 - 20000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th March 2018Closes 14th April 2018Ref N1342b
Care Assistant Nurse Seekers are working on behalf of a great care home based Gainsborough, and they are currently looking to take ...