I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Edenbridge, Kent, England
2 Senior Support Worker Vacancies near Four Elms, Tonbridge and Sevenoaks in Kent!
Delightful charity seeking 2 new committed and compassionate Senior Support Workers to join their Supported Living service for Adults with Learning Disabilities.
Experience in Learning Disabilities is essential but Senior experience is not as they will provide a wealth of training and support for you including an NVQ 5 in Health and Social Care. You will need to have an NVQ level 3 to apply though.
This is an ideal role for someone who is experienced in care, self-motivated, organised and passionate about ensuring people live their lives to the fullest!
* Supervising team of Support Workers
* Assisting manager in managerial tasks
* Supporting with personal care - i.e. Medication Administration, Feeding etc
* Supporting with Practical Care; i.e. Shopping, cooking, finances etc
* Assisting and encouraging client to engage in everyday home, social, leisure and work activities, according to the individual's choice and capabilities.
* Keeping accurate and up to date records.
* Working positively with colleagues, families and external organisations and professionals.
* Participating in learning and development opportunities as required.
Applicants looking to apply should:
* Have an NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care
* Experience in working with people with learning disabilities.
* Have a strong passion for care and desire to progress.
* Have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity.
* Have a clean driving license (desirable but not essential)
* Be flexible with shifts (days and nights)
In return you will get:
* Free training - including NVQs up to level 5!
* Career Progression
* Holiday and sick pay
* Other company benefits
Hourly rate: £9.98 - £10.23 per hour (higher rate after completing probation)
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, England£ 15000 - 20000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th March 2018
£ 15000 - 20000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th March 2018Closes 14th April 2018Ref N1342b
Care Assistant Nurse Seekers are working on behalf of a great care home based Gainsborough, and they are currently looking to take ...
Stafford, Staffordshire, EnglandPermanentPosted 16th March 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 16th March 2018Closes 16th April 2018Ref PSWStaf
**Jane Lewis Complex Care at Home Paediatric Support Workers** Hours of Work: Friday- Monday Waking Nights 21:30-09:30 Hourly Rate:...