I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Dursley, Gloucestershire, England
Support Worker vacancy in beautiful location in Dursley!
My client is looking for passionate, caring and honest people who are committed to making the lives of the people they support better!
They have a service in Dursley supporting people who have complex learning disability needs including physical and sensory impairments; epilepsy care; cerebral palsy; diabetes; communication needs and health conditions associated with ageing.
They are offering 1 successful applicant a full time, permanent position. You will be required to work a mixture of fairly distributed shifts from a 24hr rota. You will get shifts such as; early mornings, afternoons, evenings, sleep-ins, and weekends.
* Support people with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities and Sensory impairments to the highest standard and in line with their support plan, cultural needs and wishes.
* Support people with personal care
* Assist and encourage people to engage in everyday home, social, leisure and work activities, according to the individual's choice and capabilities.
* Keep accurate and up to date records.
* Work positively with colleagues, families and external organisations and professionals.
* Participate in learning and development opportunities as required.
* Undertake any other duties as appropriate.
Applicants looking to apply should:
* Be self-motivated and resilient.
* Have a passion for care.
* Have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity.
* Be flexible with shifts
* Any experience in working with people with physical disabilities requiring specialist equipment would be beneficial, but is not a requirement
In return you will get:
* Free training - NVQ level 2 and 3 in Health and Social care
* Paid DBS check
* Staff discounts (i.e. day trips, restaurants, activities etc.)
* Career progression (a high number of their management team have been promoted internally from a support worker level)
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Ref: LG - SWD - 4926
Stafford, Staffordshire, EnglandPermanentPosted 16th March 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 16th March 2018Closes 16th April 2018Ref PSWStaf
**Jane Lewis Complex Care at Home Paediatric Support Workers** Hours of Work: Friday- Monday Waking Nights 21:30-09:30 Hourly Rate:...
Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, England£ 15000 - 20000 Per yearPermanentPosted 17th March 2018
£ 15000 - 20000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 17th March 2018Closes 14th April 2018Ref N1342b
Care Assistant Nurse Seekers are working on behalf of a great care home based Gainsborough, and they are currently looking to take ...